Every year, The International Education & Skill Summit (TIESS) is held concurrently with Didac India Exhibition. TIESS is the global education and training dialogue emphasizing on various advancements and developments in the international education scenario with a special focus on India.
The 3-day conference is the best platform for the Leaders of Education and Training sector to:
- Discuss the Challenges & Opportunities in education and training globally
- Network with passionate educators, leaders and experts on one platform
- Emphasise on various advancements and developments in the global education scenario
- Deliberate on the rapid developments in technology and communication
- Recognise the importance of knowledge-based societies
- Review the education and skills framework in developed countries vis-a-vis developing countries
- Examine the role for key education stakeholders
Past Highlights – TIESS
- Supported by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, NITI Aayog, Govt. of India, Ministry of Education (Formerly MHRD), Govt. of India, British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA), AICTE, NCERT, NIOS, IB, British Council and India Didactics Association
- 1200+ Delegates including international education ministers, Indian ministry representatives, owners & senior management of universities, colleges & schools from India & abroad
- 150+ Speakers from India & Abroad
- Delegates from 34 Countries & 28 States of India
Didac India showcases the most innovative products and solutions globally for the Education sector. This makes it an ideal platform for passionate educators, leaders and experts to come together and address the growing demand for development and growth in the education and training sector worldwide with a special focus on India.
For more information, kindly contact the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com