An Initiative of India Didactics Association
DIDAC ACADEMY Workshops at Didac India
Live Interactive Workshops (organised by India Didactics Association) are held every year with the Didac India exhibition. The objective is to empower educators on various advancements in the education and training sector. It is a series of professional development workshops for educators in India. Every year, more than 30 power-packed sessions are conducted over 3 days. The workshops are attended by teachers, trainers, senior management, academicians and professors of education institutions from all across the country.
IDA Connect Workshops allow teachers, trainers and faculty members to explore multiple facets of:
- implementation and impact of technological advancements
- curriculum changes
- inclusive environments
- sports integration, and
- Other breakthroughs, both internationally and nationally
Conducted by prominent companies, the workshops train educators in:
- Enhancing Teaching and Learning
- Exploring aspects in using and implementing of technological advancements
- Meeting Faculty development and technology needs
- Formulating and discussing new initiatives
Participation in workshops gives an opportunity to Educators to get certified for the workshops attended.
The workshops are free to attend. Prior registration is compulsory for the Workshops, since there are limited seats available.
For further details, contact us at email@example.com